Do you want a TV for you kitchen, office, etc? Also want a smart speaker and display? Once again, Amazon has the Echo Show 15 a full Alexa smart display that comes with a Fire TV built-in, and a Fire TV remote is on sale for Valentines Day. This is a great all-in-one device that can be a TV and a smart display at the same time.
For a limited time, you can get the Echo Show 15 with a Fire TV built-in for just $199.99, which is $80 off the list price of $279.99. Now you can have an Echo Show that can access all the same streaming services as your Fire TV.
Here is how Amazon describes the Echo Show 15 with the Fire TV Built In:
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED AT A GLANCE – With a 15.6” Full HD (1080p) smart display and Fire TV, family organization and entertainment will look brilliant. You can choose portrait or landscape orientation.
- YOUR NEW KITCHEN TV – With Fire TV, you can stream over 1 million movies and TV episodes. Watch favorites with subscriptions to Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, Disney+, Paramount+, and more.
- ALEXA VOICE REMOTE FOR FIRE TV – Easily browse and navigate Fire TV content from across the room. Quickly access popular Fire TV streaming apps with preset buttons (app buttons may vary).
- STAY ON TOP OF YOUR DAY – Use customizable widgets like shared calendars, personal sticky notes, and to-do lists to keep the family on track. Ask Alexa for daily meal inspiration tailored for you, including recipes, food delivery options, and more.
- YOUR SMART HOME AT YOUR FINGERTIPS – Add your most-used smart devices to the home screen for quick access, and see a live view from multiple cameras on a single screen.
- YOUR MEMORIES IN FULL-SCREEN – With the Photo Frame feature, you can use your Echo Show 15 to display artwork and your albums from Amazon Photos.
- DESIGNED TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY – Amazon is not in the business of selling your personal information to others. Built with multiple layers of privacy controls including a mic/camera off button and a built-in camera shutter.
|15.8”W x 9.9”H x 1.4”D (402 mm x 252 mm x 35 mm)
|78.1 oz (2,215 grams). Actual size and weight may vary by manufacturing process.
|15.6” with 1920 x 1080 resolution.
|5 MP + Shutter (Photo quality/size may vary)
|Dual 1.6” full-range drivers
|Wifi 6 (802.11 ax) is not currently supported. Dual-band, dual-antenna wifi (MIMO). Supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wifi networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or IBSS) wifi networks.
|Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo Show 15 or from Echo Show 15 to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.
|Echo Show 15 comes ready to connect to your wifi. The Alexa app is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices and also accessible via your web browser. Learn more about supported operating systems. Certain skills and services may require subscription or other fees.
|Set up technology
|Amazon wifi simple setup enables customers to connect smart devices to their wifi network in a few easy steps. Wifi simple setup is another way Alexa is always getting smarter. Learn more about frustration-free setup.
|Amlogic Pop1 octa-core SoC with Amazon AZ2 neural network engine
|ALS RGB + Accelerometer
|Included in the box
|Echo Show 15, power adapter (30W) and 5 ft. cord (white), wall mount, anchors, screws, mounting template, and quick start guide. Setup requires wifi. Device can be wall mounted (electric drill required) or placed on a stand (sold separately).
|Warranty and service
|1-year limited warranty and service included. Optional 1-year, 2-year, and 3-year extended warranty available for U.S. customers sold separately. Use of Echo Show 15 is subject to the terms found here. Use of Fire TV on Echo Show 15 is subject to all the terms found here.
|Wake word technology, streaming indicators, microphone/camera off button, camera shutter, the ability to view and delete your voice recordings, and more. Visit the Alexa Privacy Hub to explore how Alexa and Echo devices are designed to protect your privacy.