Do you have an old Fire TV remote that won’t let you control your TV? Right now Amazon is offering select Fire TV owners a $10 discount so they can upgrade to the new and improved 2nd gen Alexa Voice Remote with controls to power on/off your TV and change the volume.
Not all Amazon Prime members qualify for this deal. It seems to be targeted at users with compatible Fire TVs who are still using the old remote. To get the new Alexa Voice Remote 2nd Gen for just $19.99 you need to use the promo code NEWREMOTE at checkout.
Important: The Alexa Voice Remote (2nd Gen) is not compatible with Amazon Fire TV (1st and 2nd Gen), Fire TV Stick (1st Gen), or Amazon Fire TV Edition smart TVs
About the 2nd Gen Alexa Voice Remote for the Fire TV:
- Compatible with Fire TV Cube (2nd Gen), Fire TV Stick (2nd Gen), Fire TV Stick 4K, Fire TV Cube (1st Gen), and Amazon Fire TV (3rd Gen, Pendant Design). Not compatible with Amazon Fire TV (1st and 2nd Gen), Fire TV Stick (1st Gen), or Amazon Fire TV Edition smart TVs.
- Now with power, volume, and mute buttons that let you control your TV, soundbar, and A/V receiver.
- Just press and ask Alexa to easily find, launch, and control content.
- Quickly skip to your favorite scenes with standard navigation and playback controls.
- Do more with Alexa—play music, view sports scores, check the weather, see live camera feeds, and control compatible smart home devices.
- Includes 2 AAA batteries.
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.