Amazon is offering a chance to win a $5 Amazon gift card if you sign up by July 31st, 11:59 p.m. PDT.
The Amazon News newsletter offers top stories, breaking news, and special deals. Get the latest Amazon News delivered straight to your inbox, including exclusive interviews with Prime Video stars, behind-the-scenes access to events, as well as how-to guides for popular devices and services available through Amazon.
Stay up to date on all the inner workings and goings on with Amazon. By signing up, you could even get special deals or other future potential offerings exclusive to subscribers.
Amazon will select 50 new and existing subscribers to receive the $5 gift card.
To qualify for the $5 Amazon gift card sweepstakes, you must meet the following conditions:
- You are older than 18 years of age, or the legal age of majority in your state of residence.
- You are a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
- You and your immediate family members are not (a) employees of Amazon and its affiliates, or (b) associates in the Amazon Associates program.
- You agree that Amazon may include your name in a winners list online.
- In exchange for receiving a prize, you agree that Amazon and its affiliates will have no liability, and will be held harmless from and against any liability or loss, including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, for all matters related to your acceptance, possession, experience with, use, or misuse of the prize or participation in the giveaway promotion.
Sign up by visiting Amazon’s sweepstakes website and entering your email. Current Amazon News subscribers will be automatically entered. The Amazon News newsletter is free and you can opt-out at any time, though doing so before the July 31st sweepstakes due date will eliminate you from the contest.