Amazon is in the Christmas mood today and is giving everyone a 75% off a movie rental on Amazon Video.
Enter the promo code MOVIE75OFF before your next digital movie rental on Amazon Video and save 75% off the retail price between now and 11:59pm PST on Monday, January 4, 2016. Limit one per customer. Offer only redeemable via the Amazon.com website.
Terms and Conditions for 75% off Movie Rental Promotion
- Amazon account required.
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Standard Time) on January 4, 2016.
- Offer only applies to eligible products sold by Amazon.com, LLC or digital content sold by Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Taxes may apply to discounted items.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is 75% off the retail price of one digital movie rental (SD or HD).
- In order to redeem the Offer you must apply the promotional code MOVIE75OFF to your Amazon.com account and then proceed with your digital rental (SD or HD). Please note: While onsite pricing will not reflect the discount, your order history will show the total discount applied to your order.
- Promotional code expires at 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Standard Time) on January 4, 2016.
- Offer can only be redeemed via the Amazon.com website.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
- This promotion is available only to customers located and with a billing address in the United States.