Amazon today dropped the price of the Fire TV. This is NOT a sale but a permanent drop in price.
The Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD will now cost just $89.99. A move that is likely in response to Roku’s new 4K Ultra HD Roku Premiere that costs just $79.99.
- Amazon Fire TV supports 4K Ultra HD for true-to-life picture quality. Watch high-definition 1080p streams on Amazon Video, Netflix, YouTube, Hulu and more, even without a 4K TV.
- Use your Alexa Voice Remote to check local theater times, news, sports scores, the weather, play music, and more – just ask
- Enjoy over 7,000 apps, games, and Alexa skills including access to over 300,000 TV episodes and movies on Netflix, Amazon Video, HBO GO, Hulu, and more.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch the best of live TV and sports from AMC, HGTV, ESPN, FOX, and others with a subscription to Sling TV, or top-rated primetime shows with CBS All Access.
- Say it. Watch it. Simply say the name of what you want to watch and start enjoying in seconds.
- Now with 75% more processing power, a dedicated graphics engine, better Wi-Fi support, 2 GB of memory, 8 GB of storage and expandable storage of up to 200 GB
- With over 1400 games – the most games of any other streaming media player – there is something for the entire family, including Minecraft, Lego Star Wars, and Pac-Man 256
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to Prime Video, including original programming like Transparent, plus over 2 million songs with Amazon Music. Now get a subscription to apps like Showtime and STARZ to watch TV episodes, movies, and sports, without cable.
You can find the Fire TV on Amazon here:
Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.