Today Amazon officially announced that Prime Day 2023 will be coming July 11th at 3 am Eastern through July 12th. It will be full of big deals, including cord cutting and Fire TV deals.
“Prime Day is all about making our Prime members feel like a big deal, with deep savings and access to some of the best offers from brands they love,” said Jamil Ghani, vice president of Amazon Prime. “With Invite-only deals, we’re adding more value to the Prime experience and have made it easier for our Prime members to access exclusive doorbuster deals at incredible prices without waiting in line.”
Here are some of the deals you can find right now or will be live on Prime Day :
- With the all-new Invite-only deals program, Prime members request an invitation to score some of Prime Day’s best deals that are expected to sell out—including 75% off Amazon Fire TV 43” Omni Series.
- 35% off eero WiFi Bundles
- 44% off the Kindle Paperwhite Kids
- Spend $50 on select Amazon Basics and save an extra 20%
- Save up to 62% off on Ring Doorbells & Bundles
- Save up to 54% on Amazon products for kids.
Prime Day will kick off on July 11 in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Egypt, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, the U.S., and the UK. Prime members in India can shop on Prime Day later this summer.
We will have full coverage of all of Amazon’s best Prime Day cord cutting deals posted here and on our social media. Please make sure to follow us to stay up to date on the best cord cutting deals.