Today Amazon announces a new version of their popular Echo Dot called Echo Dot Kids Edition with Alexa built in. Not only is it more durable but the Echo Dot Kids Edition now includes Amazon FreeTime Unlimted to give parents full control.
Now with Amazon FreeTime Unlimited Alexa is limited from doing anything but playing Music, books, and accessing kids friendly apps. Kids Edition won’t be allowed to buy anything or control smart appliances. Parents can also limit when the Echo will work preventing them from playing with it when they should be sleeping. The best part is Alexa will now reward kids for saying please.
Here is everything that comes with the Echo Dot Kids Edition:
- Now includess a kid-friendly DJ, comedian, and storyteller — and she’s always getting smarter. Just ask and Alexa will play music, answer questions, read stories, tell jokes, and more — all with younger ears in mind.
- Up to $109 in savings on Echo Dot (Black), 1 year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited, and a kid-friendly case, plus a 2-year worry-free guarantee—if they break it, return it and we’ll replace it for free
- The included 1 year of FreeTime Unlimited gives your kids access to hundreds of hours of fun and educational content, including ad-free radio stations and playlists, Audible books, and a growing list of premium kids skills. After one year, your subscription will automatically renew every month starting at just $2.99/month plus applicable tax. You may cancel any time by visiting the Amazon Parent Dashboard or contacting Customer Service.
- 1 year of FreeTime Unlimited gives you access to over 300 Audible books for kids, like Beauty and the Beast and Peter Pan, thousands of songs, and kid-favorite games and skills from Disney, National Geographic, Nickelodeon, and more
- Easy-to-use parental controls in the online Amazon Parent Dashboard let you set daily time limits, review activity, or pause Alexa on the device
- Automatically filter explicit songs from Amazon Music
- Call kids to dinner or tell them it’s bedtime from compatible Echo devices anywhere in the house—without having to raise your voice
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.