Earlier this year Amazon added the CBS All Access commercial-free plan to Amazon Channels. Today Amazon announced that they have added the cheaper limited commercial plan to Amazon Channels.
For $5.99 a month after a 7-day free trial, Prime members with a limited-commercial subscription will have access to:
- Nearly 10,000 episodes on-demand including current primetime, late night and daytime CBS shows in addition to CBS Classics like STAR TREK, CHEERS, MEDIUM and more.
- All current and past seasons of CBS primetime series such as THE BIG BANG THEORY, YOUNG SHELDON, NCIS and SCORPION.
- All past seasons of 14 hit CBS series including THE GOOD WIFE, NCIS and HAWAII FIVE-0.
- A live-stream of their local CBS station, including NFL on CBS programming and specials like THE 60th ANNUAL GRAMMY® AWARDS and THE ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS.
- Access to the service’s original series including STAR TREK: DISCOVERY, THE GOOD FIGHT, STRANGE ANGEL and NO ACTIVITY as well as upcoming originals ONE DOLLAR, THE TWILIGHT ZONE, TELL ME A STORY and others.
- Prime members in the US will be able to watch CBS All Access across more than 600 devices on the Prime Video app for TVs, game consoles, set top boxes, including Apple TV, and connected devices, including Amazon Fire TV, mobile devices and online.
“CBS All Access on Amazon Channels offers a seamless way for Amazon Prime members to get all the benefits of CBS All Access, including their favorite CBS shows plus premium original series like Star Trek: Discovery, No Activity and The Good Fight,” said Rob Gelick, senior VO and General Manager, Digital Platforms, CBS Interactive Entertainment. “As the first Amazon Channels partner to offer a linear feed of a subscriber’s local broadcast station in addition to video on demand, we’re thrilled to bring live programming to Prime members.”
“CBS has produced some of the most popular shows in television history – they have a fantastic selection of hit series,” said Greg Hart, VP, Amazon Video. “Amazon Prime members can now add CBS All Access to their Prime membership and watch the latest episodes of critically-acclaimed series, sports programming and award shows. We’re thrilled to work with CBS to bring their cutting-edge content to Amazon Prime members with Amazon Channels.”
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.