Today Antenna Direct officially announced a new product called Clearstream TV. We first reported on this product over a week ago but now it is an officially announced by Antenna Direct.
Clearstream TV address a big issue with an indoor antenna is that your TV is often not in the best spot for an antenna, whether it be in the basement or just on the wrong side of the house.
Antenna Direct describes the new ClearStream TV as “The ClearStream TV OTA Television Digital Tuner connects through a wireless network to combine live, local broadcast TV with your favorite streaming or mobile device, anywhere in your home. Pause, rewind, and watch all your favorite networks shows using the ClearStream TV companion app and an HDTV antenna, with no subscription or monthly fees. The app also includes a program guide to preview upcoming shows and movies, as well as pause and rewind live TV for up to 1 hour.”
In short, you will be able to plug any antenna you own into this new ClearStream TV stick. The ClearStream TV will connect to your WiFi network and allow you to stream your antenna to any compatible device including Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Fire TV, Kindle, iOS, and Android devices. No longer will you need to run a wire to every TV you want your antenna to connect to.
Clearstream TV costs $99.99 and will start shipping August 7th 2017.
Here is how the Amazon listing describes the product features:
- Pause, rewind for up to 1 hour. Watch all your favorite network shows using the free ClearSTream TV companion app and an HDTV antenna with no subscription or monthly fees from ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, PBS, myTV, ION, MeTV, and many more.
- You will need a ClearStream TV Over-The-Air Digital Tuner, an HDTV antenna and a wireless router.
- Easy to use. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect ClearStream TV to an HDTV antenna and your wireless network.
- Connects to one device at a time.
- Includes a program guide to preview all your upcoming shows.
Here are some images from the Amazon Listing:
Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.