Update this just seems to be a major update. For some reason it was marked as a brand new app in the app store.
Fire TV owners now have access to one more great Fire TV app. Today the MLB At Bat app arrived on the Fire TV. Giving subscribers access to MLB.TV on their Fire TV.
With this app subscribers can:
- Watch the MLB.TV Game of the Day or access your MLB.TV Premium subscription to watch every out-of-market game
- Listen to Home, Away and Spanish-language (where available) radio broadcasts
- Enhanced, Gameday pitch-by-pitch features, including realistic ballpark renderings from all 30 MLB parks
- Customize At Bat’s home screen to feature your designated favorite team(s).
If you have seen the Roku Channel the Fire TV app will look very similar.
You can add the MLB app to your Fire TV HERE.
****NEW FOR AT BAT IN 2017 ****
– Expanded Scoreboard with access to linescores and highlights
– Improved Gameday experience, including: Hot/Cold Zones; Live Gameday Hit Tracker; Expanded Statcast data in the game feed; Design Refresh
– New Team Home Screen shortcuts accessed through the widgets menu
– Material Design Improvements to Gameday Audio player
– General performance and Chromecast improvements
– Expanded data for every player on all 30 MLB Club rosters
– Redesigned leaguewide scoreboard, introducing inline access to watch video highlights
****AT BAT SUBSCRIBPTIONS****
At Bat offers two subscription options for its extensive premium features, covering live MLB games from Opening Day to the World Series.
– Yearly recurring fee of $19.99.
– Monthly recurring fee of $2.99.
– MLB.TV Premium subscribers receive At Bat premium features for free.
***AT BAT FEATURES****
– Watch the MLB.TV Game of the Day or access your MLB.TV Premium subscription to watch every out-of-market game
– See key plays and pivotal moments from every game with Live Look-Ins (No blackout restrictions)
– Access to every decisive replay review video clip and explanation via Gameday
– Listen to Home, Away and Spanish-language (where available) radio broadcasts
– Watch 60fps video for unmatched high quality streaming of select live MLB.TV broadcasts and highlight clips (iPhone 6+, select iPads only; At Bat Premium subscription required)
– Multi-platform live audio access for At Bat Premium subscribers (portable to Mac/PC and to the MLB skill on voice activated platforms with a valid MLB.com account)
– Universal support for At Bat Premium subscribers, accessible on Android smartphones and tablets and other supported mobile devices
– Enhanced, Gameday pitch-by-pitch features, including realistic ballpark renderings from all 30 MLB parks
– Condensed Games
– Customize At Bat’s home screen to feature your designated favorite team(s).
– Favorite team icon home screen widget for one-click access to your favorite teams At Bat homepage (Phones only)
– MLB icon home screen widget for in-progress scores around the league
– Video library archive, searchable by player, team or keyword (Phones only)
– Sortable batting, pitching and fielding statistics
– Breaking news, schedules and interactive rosters and players stats for every team
– Closed captioning for live video
– Watch MLB Network programming (pay TV authentication required)
– Application available in Spanish language, requires device language set to Spanish (Phone & Tablet)
Access At Bat Premium for $2.99 per month or $19.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $2.99 through Google Play every 30 days or $19.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Google Play Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.