Hulu has for some time said it wanted to make its new live TV beta service very sports focused. At launch you could tell Hulu to follow many different pro teams. Doing so would bring notifications of games and keep the teams’ content high in your feed.
Now Hulu has added the ability to follow many college teams also. This will allow college sports fans to track their favorite college teams just like they would pro teams.
Hulu has not stopped there, recently updating its new apps with many fixes.
The following is the official change log:
- Added the ability to disable autoplay via in-app settings
- No longer require you to select your profile on every app launch
- Fixed an issue with playback progress tracking and resuming from where you left off
- Player now indicates when you’re playing live content at the live edge
- Design improvements on smaller screens
- Lots of other bug fixes!
Hulu has from day one made it clear that this is a beta service still in testing. It is nice to see Hulu aggressively updating its apps to address the feedback from its subscribers.
Hopefully Hulu keeps up with its aggressive rollout of new features and fixes.
Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.